Chordjam is an innovative plugin that builds chords and progression patterns through intuitive user-guided randomization. It automatically randomizes a unique combination of parameters, serving up unpredictable but always-musical variations.
Unlike similar plugins, Chordjam uses intuitive user-guided randomization to go about its business, bringing new elements for musical expression and delivers limitless inspiration and musical variety.
You can check the Audiomodern YouTube channel to view more musical examples & in-depth tutorials.
Explore Chordjamand discover New ways of creating Chords and Progression Patterns on the spot.
What we have here is
nothing less than a creative
real-time compositional assistant
• Generate Random Chords
• Trigger New Chords with Every Note Played
• Unique Voicing Parameters
• Intelligent Sequencer Engine
• Arp Mode
• Chord Progression & Pattern Presets
• Generate Infinite Chord Patterns & Progressions
• Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
• Drag MIDI Chord
• Drag MIDI pattern
• Pads Section for Musical Performance
• Quick Load preset Section
• Choose Quantization settings
• Suffle & Shift Mode
• Advanced Infinity Mode
• Set Sequence range & Motion Settings
• Set Range for Transposition, Time-Delay and Velocity
• Save & Load your own patterns
• Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
• Advanced MIDI CC/Mapping editor
• No Two Chords will Ever be the Same
• Delivering limitless inspiration and musical variety
macOS 10.12 or higher
(VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
Windows 7 or higher (32 or 64 bit)
(VST, VST3, AAX)